Club membership for 2017 is now open and should be paid by the 31st March. The membership fee offers great value when compared to the membership of other clubs and societies. As well as the honour of being able to say that you are a member of one of the finest clubs in the county, some of the benefits of membership are as follows:
1. Entry into draw for All Ireland final tickets.
2. No charge for holding a private party in the club
3. Right to vote at club AGM
4. Use of pitch, clubrooms and bar (Use of the community centre is at an extra cost)
5. Access to tickets for Inter county matches
Adult Player Registration & Membership €50
Adult Player Unwaged €30
Adult Non Playing Membership €30
Underage Player Registration & Membership €20
Unwaged Non Playing Membership €10
Family Membership €50
Two Ways to Pay
1) Membership can be paid to the club registrar, Simon Fagan by cash or cheque (cheques made payable to St Josephs GFC).
2) You can now also pay your membership securely online using laser or credit card, just click on the link:
We would urge ALL players, supporters and commitee members to pay up their membership as soon as possible.
If you have any queries, contact Simon